WHY BUY MERCEDES-BENZ TIRES FROM US?
In an effort to save money, some drivers purchase tires from auto shops, rather than dealerships. It’s a common misapprehension that Mercedes-Benz tires costs are higher at a dealership; that’s not always the case. Here at our Temecula tire shop, you can expect reasonable rates on manufacturer-approved tire brands, such as Continental, Goodyear, Dunlop, and more.
NATIONAL ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION
Instead of taking a chance with weaker tires, Temecula drivers can browse our selection of Mercedes-Benz wheels for sale, along with our inventory of tires for sale, to find a set that’ll complement their vehicle’s performance profile. What’s more, our tires are offered with Nationwide Road Hazard Protection for 24 months, which includes:
- First Year: For the first 12 months, tire replacement is covered at 100% of the original tire’s replacement cost, with the maximum being $550 per tire if purchased after March 14, 2014.
- Second Year: During the second 12-month interval, tire replacement is covered at 50%, and never exceeds the tire’s original purchase price.
CERTIFIED MERCEDES-BENZ TIRE SERVICE
Looking for tire stores in your area that can get the job done? In Portsmouth, auto shops selling cheap tires are just a stone’s throw away. However, it’s unlikely you’ll find the experienced technicians or high-quality tires and Mercedes-Benz AMG® wheels that are available under our roof. We’re a Portsmouth-based Mercedes-Benz dealer, offering the following tire and wheel services:
- Tire Rotation: Regular tire rotation helps slow down wear and tear, adding more time to your tires’ lifespan.
- Wheel Alignment: If your vehicle’s tires are misaligned, your car will likely “pull” to one side as you drive. Our team can perform a computerized alignment of each of your vehicle’s four wheels.
- Tire Inspection: The best way to catch tire problems before they worsen is to keep up with inspections. Here, you can have your tires checked, repaired, and, if necessary, replaced in one location.
- Tire Balancing: The more you drive, the more your tires wear. Tire wear, in turn, causes balance loss, which our technicians can correct using computer-balancing technology.
*see advisor for exclusions.
KEEP YOUR MERCEDES-BENZ TIRES IN GOOD CONDITION!
Schedule a tire consultation online and allow one of our auto experts to help you find the right tires for you. For more info on Mercedes-Benz tires, cost, and tire services like tire repairs or replacements, feel free to contact our team. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have!
Your Mercedes-Benz deserves the ultimate luxury treatment, and who better to pamper your vehicle than the people who know it best? Our Master-Certified technicians are certified on a monthly basis and know each model inside and out.
Quality doesn’t simply reside in how well a part functions at the get-go; it’s a function of how well it performs over time. Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts endure because they’re engineered specifically for your car—they fit like no other parts can. Genuine Parts are made from the finest materials and are engineered to work with other components and systems in your vehicle.
Looking for the best deal on your Mercedes-Benz service? We provide genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and accessories in our state-of-the-art facility with the highest quality equipment to ensure that your precision-engineered vehicle remains in peak condition at the best possible price.